21-Day Sugar DetoxStarts from $37.00
I am pleased to bring your attention to The 21-Day Sugar Detox program by New York Times bestselling author and certified nutritionist Diane Sanfilippo. Please take your time to read this review to the end, as it contains information about what to expect from this carefully and wonderfully organized program.
Before I start, I want to reassure you that we are NOT dealing with a scam this time around. Diane Sanfilippo is a real person with proven credentials and I believe her program will help a lot of people with weight issues connected with bad eating habits.
Now lets answer a very important question.
Who is Diane Sanfilippo?
Diane Sanfilippo is a New York based certified nutritionist who has been practicing since 2009. According to her LinkedIn page, she is a certified nutrition consultant and Holistic nutritionist specializing in holistic nutrition, health, diet, lifestyle, paleo and evolutionary nutrition, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free eating. Her 2012 book ‘Practical Paleo’ became a New York Times bestseller.
Diane holds a Bachelorâs degree from Syracuse University, a Holistic Nutrition Consultant Certification from Bauman College in Berkeley, CA, a CHEK Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach Certification, and a Poliquin BioSignature Modulation Certification. She is the founder of BalancedBites.com, a website full of information about dieting and healthy eating.
Aside from her Linkedin profile, Diane can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube. There you can see her sharing dieting tips and other info, as well as responding to questions asked. She also co-hosts a podcast on her website called A Modern Take on Paleo Living, which you can listen to every Thursday.
So as you can see, NO scam here!
Why is 21-Day Sugar Detox Not A Scam?
- Scammers will never do what she is doing because it is too difficult … and regular readers of Contra Health Scam already know that you never find this much author information on a scam website or in the internet as a whole!
- Her website has no annoying pop-ups preventing you from leaving and ‘limited time’ pressure tactics compelling you to hurry up and buy a product without thinking.
- The presentation video is the shortest I’ve ever watched – less than 3 minutes long – yet it has a comprehensive summary of what you should expect from the program. Unlike all the scams out there, you are given complete control of the YouTube-hosted video so you can pause, play or even seek.
- Unlike all the scams I’ve exposed, Diane does not go about alleging that ‘Big Pharma’ is lying to you and is out to kill you with drugs, or that she and her family are being hunted by the ‘Big Pharma’ because of her program. Instead, she goes straight to telling you what the program is all about.
- I have no reason to believe that the testimonials featured on the website are fake. To start with, they are NOT stolen or stock photos … and you can find more positive testimonials about the product at Amazon.
- Lastly, the author and owner of the program is a real human being with a real social presence. She also has the reputation of replying people on social media and even on Amazon reviews. Scammers will NEVER, EVER do this!
Hope you are now convinced that we’re not dealing with a scam?
Okay. Now lets talk about the 21-Day Sugar Detox Program itself.
What is 21-Day Sugar Detox Program?
According to the description on the official website, 21-Day Sugar Detox is a program based on whole, all-natural foods, which is designed to help you overcome your bad ‘sugar and carb cravings’ within 3 weeks. This will ultimately reverse your bad eating habits to a healthier one, hence leading to potential health benefits, especially losing weight.
In a nutshell, the aim of this program is to help you reduce your sugar intake by substituting the normal high-carb, mostly junk foods you eat with healthier foods.
Who is the Program For?
Diane says her program is suitable for anyone who wishes to change their bad eating habits, including medically peculiar people like pregnant and breastfeeding women. But from my own medical point of view, the set of people who will benefit immensely from this program include:
- People and families with weight issues due to bad eating habits
- People with unhealthy craving for stuff like chocolate, candy, sweets, etc.
The program contains food recipes that are ‘100% gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, peanut-free and overall very allergen-free friendly.’
HOWEVER, you should know that although this program can definitely help you live a healthy life, it is NOT designed to cure any disease. It is just a way of helping the body to fight them. So don’t rely totally on this product to treat your disease condition. Consult your doctor first, who will then advise you on how to combine this program with your treatment regimen for best results.
What You’ll Get After Purchasing the Program
21-Day Sugar Detox program comes in 3 packages:
1. Basic Package: You’ll be given access to the members’ area, where you’ll receive the following:
- A Quick Start Guide eBook, which you can download and begin your detox program.
- Modification Guide eBook (contains special diet modifications for pregnant and breastfeeding women, athletes, diabetics, people with allergies or other autoimmune disorders, etc.)
- Downloadable audio transcripts of the whole program in mp3 format so you can listen to them. This means this program is also suitable for visually impaired people.
- Optional daily detox emails
- Videos explaining the program and what you need to do to achieve your goal
- Access to support and online forum, where you can talk to fellow members of the detox community and get all the motivation you need during your detox.
You get all these at a one-time price of $37.
2. Plus Package: In addition to the Basic Package, you’ll also get the hard copy of Diane’s New York Times bestselling, 240-page, color-printed book 21-Day Sugar Detox, which contains ‘over 90 detox recipes.’ It retails at Amazon for $34.95 but with this package, you’ll get the book $14.95 cheaper … and it comes with free shipping if you live in the US.
This package costs $57, also a one-time payment.
3. Premium Package: Here you get the benefits of the Plus Package and a hard copy of Diane’s 240-page book called 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook. This cookbook contains over 190 ‘detox recipes’ along with full-colored photo illustrations. It retails at Amazon for $34.95 but with this package, you get the book $14.95 cheaper along with free shipping if you live in the US.
This package cost a one-time payment of $77.
By the way, purchasing any of the packages automatically makes you eligible for free updates. In other words, you won’t have to pay for any future additions to the program.
Is there any Money Back Guarantee?
If you are not satisfied with the detox program, you can ask for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. In other words, you have two weeks to try the program for free … which is already two-third of the 21-day program itself!
Now unlike all the scams which offer you 60-days money back guarantee for a product that should supposedly cure you within 30 days or less, this is a logical refund policy, a policy that makes sense.
Final Recommendation: YES, BUY The 21-Day Sugar Detox!
Whitelisted Website: 21DaySugarDetox.com
As this is a health product, I’m not guaranteeing that it will work for everyone. But it is a great program that has the potential to help a lot of people with bad cravings and weight issues … and there are a lot of credible success stories online. So it is definitely worth your money.
If you have used The 21-Day Sugar Detox, please share your thoughts about it with us below. Thank you.
Please note that, as this is a positive review, I added affiliate links to this article. What this means is that, should you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article, I earn a small commission. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!