Don’t bother trying Bow Legs No More by ‘Sarah Brown’ because it is a nonsensical scam! In this short review, I’m going to prove beyond any doubt that this product is a worthless piece of trash that will NOT straighten your bow legs and knock knees.
Created in 2014, Bow Legs No More claims to be the ultimate solution to bow legs, knock knees, ‘or any other kind of curvature.’ The fictional Sarah Brown further claims that her program can correct your bow legs without any need for ‘invasive and dangerous surgery.’ All you have to do is to follow a series of simple exercises, which will automagically transform your bow legs into straight, sexy legs ‘forever.’
So how did this ‘Sarah’ stumble upon this incredible orthopedic ‘breakthrough’?
Sarah says she was nicknamed ‘the girl with bent legs’ during her high school days due to her bow legs. After a doctor told her that there was nothing she could do about it, she got on with her life of low self-esteem, ’embarrassment’, and ‘shame’. All that changed many years later after she was involved in a horse-riding accident. The physiotherapist who was attending to her injured back introduced her to one Japanese orthopedic surgeon called Suri. This Suri allegedly has a proven method that straightens bow legs without surgery, a copy of which she generously gives Sarah. Sarah puts it into use and manages to straighten her bow legs. Now she is selling that method in the form of a program called Bow Legs No More.
OK. I’m tired of storytelling. Let’s jump to the fun part, shall we?
1. Sarah Brown Does NOT Exist!
Sarah Brown calls herself a former bow legs sufferer. Sorry, she’s not. Why? Because she is just a stock photo you can buy at Shutterstock.com or Dreamstime.com!
Whenever you see that a stock photo is the creator of a product, then know for sure that that product is a scam! Enough said.
2. ‘Suri’ Does NOT Exist!
There is no way of verifying if this Japanese orthopedic wonder Suri ever existed in this world. There are a lot of ladies bearing the name Suri, so where should I start? Should I contact Sarah Brown to tell me the surname of this Suri? Oh wait … but Sarah Brown is a stock photo (does not exist). So what now? Who shall I contact for Suri’s surname? Can someone please help?
Nah … never mind. We all know that ‘Suri’ does not exist. I’m just having a little fun here.
3. Fake Testimonials with Stock Photos
98% of all the testimonials featured on Bow Legs No More are stock photos, while the remaining 2% are stolen photos. In fact, I brought out time to trace every one of them:
- ‘Rosie Calpine’ from Shropshire, UK is actually a Russian lady named Elizaveta Donskaya;
- ‘Jason Jimenez’ from Los Angeles, US is a stock photo you can buy at Dreamstime.com;
- ‘Charlie Ford’ from New York, US is a stock photo you can buy either at Shutterstock or Fotolia;
- ‘Justin Waters’ from Ontario, Canada is actually an Instagram user Henards Kruse;
- ‘Jessica Swinton’ from Edinburgh, Scotland is actually a stock video screenshot from Shutterstock;
- ‘Monique Alvarez’ from California, US is a stock photo that is widely used by a lot of businesses;
- ‘Francesca Baldini’ from Massachusetts, US is a stock photo from 123RF.com;
- Cara Crosby from Bath, UK is a stock photo widely used by the dental/orthodontic industry. It is owned by Ormco Corporation.
OK. Let’s wrap it up here.
Final Conclusion: DON’T BUY Bow Legs No More. It is A SCAM!
Blacklisted Website: BowLegsNoMore.com
Do yourself a favor by not wasting your time on this product. All the scam evidence listed above is undeniable proof that whatever is inside that program will NOT work. So close the page and ignore the pop-up on your way out.
Also know that surgery is the ONLY option to correct severe bow legs in adolescents and adults. In children 3 years and younger, bow legs can resolve completely with an adequate, vitamin D-fortified balanced diet. Sometimes, the child will need to wear leg braces for a while to correct the problem.
Feel free to air your views about this review in the comments section. Thank you!