Fat Decimator by supposed ex-Marine ‘Kyle Cooper’ is a scam you must avoid. This particular program is a collaborative effort by well-known scammers I’ve exposed previously and by the time you’ll finish reading this review, you’ll understand what I’m talking about and what we’re dealing with. So sit back, grab your reading glasses (if you use one) and happy reading!
Fat Decimator was created in August 2017 but was officially launched in May this year. According to Cooper, his program enabled one ‘Sharon Monroe’, a 43-year old mother of two, to ‘mysteriously lose over 40 pounds’ and ‘literally save her life.’ He goes on to claim that by taking out one ‘veggie’ from your diet, you can lose up to ‘3 pounds every 72 hours.’
I’m going to skip the long, boring backstory, which makes up the bulk of Fat Decimator’s 1 hour, 12 minutes(!) video presentation. So let’s go to the fun part. Why is Fat Decimator a scam?
1. Kyle Cooper Does NOT Exist!
Kyle Cooper calls himself an ex-Marine gunnery sergeant. He claims he led an expedition to capture Osama bin Laden in the desert of Afghanistan, where he incidentally stumbled upon the weight loss ‘breakthrough.’
Well that’s all hogwash, because Kyle Cooper is just a doctored stock photo bought from Dreamstime.com!
As you can see, the scammers went as far as artificially adding hair to the head of ‘Cooper’, who is actually bald in the original stock photo. Talk about dedication to deceiving people. LOL!
It gets worse: Kyle Cooper showed us a photo of his family and guess what? It is a doctored stock photo you can buy at Alamy.com!
To further demonstrate how far the scammers went to deceive people about Kyle Cooper’s identity, they even created a fake ‘About’ page (complete with more doctored stock photos), a personal website, and even cooked up an ‘interview with Kyle Cooper.’ These pages are designed to dupe would-be affiliates into thinking that they are promoting a legit product from a qualified, real author.
Jeez … these guys ain’t playing!
2. Sharon Monroe Does NOT Exist!
Sharon Monroe, the face of Fat Decimator, is described as a 43-year old accountant and mother of two, who almost died from cardiovascular disease until she turned things around with Kyle’s program. Riiight. Here is the truth. This woman does NOT exist, because she’s just a stock photo you can buy from 123RF.com, Fotosearch.com, Canstockphoto.com, PressFoto.com…
So what does this tell you? Sharon is NOT obese. She doesn’t have any family. She never suffered from any cardiovascular disease and she never used Fat Decimator to lose 40 pounds.
3. Fake Testimonials With Stolen, Doctored, Recycled Photos
All the testimonials featured in Fat Decimator are stolen photos which, like Kyle Cooper’s photo, was doctored to conceal their real origins. Not only that, but some of these same testimonial photos are also used to market scams like the 2 Week Diet.
- ‘Amanda’ is a photo of a woman named Diane Naylor. Her extraordinary weight loss even made the news in January last year. As you can see from the Daily Mail article, the color of Diane’s clothes are starkly different from her photos used in Fat Decimator, proving that the scammers doctored it! Also, the background was changed.
- ‘Vince’ is a popular before-after photo that is found mainly in Russian/Ukrainian blogs. If you look closely, you’ll notice that Fat Decimator doctored its background.
So as you can see, the level of deception used in Fat Decimator is incredible. And I’m not done yet. There’s more!
4. Fat Decimator is a Collaboration of Known Weight Loss Scammers
The scammers behind Fat Decimator want you to believe that this program was written by Kyle Cooper. But if you look at the affiliates section of the website, you’ll quickly discover the real person behind this scam: Wesley Virgin. Yeah that’s right. The same guy behind the successful scam known as Fat Diminisher!
In fact, the website didn’t just out Virgin as the mastermind and the REAL creator of Fat Decimator. It also outed him as the mastermind behind the following scams:
In addition, here is a video of Virgin boasting that Fat Diminisher made him over $30 million and that this particular Fat Decimator scam is projected to make him over $100 million. Of course, you’re not supposed to see this video. But now you know what’s going on behind the scenes.
Just in case he takes down the whole thing later, here is a screenshot.
5. Fat Decimator is A Repackaging of Older Scams
I checked out the preview copy of Fat Decimator and I immediately realized that it was nothing more than a rehash of what was already written in the older scams. There is absolutely nothing new in the offer. Let me give you a summary:
- Fat Decimator is all about removing carbs from your diet (the same method used in The 2 Week Diet, 3 Week Diet, 4 Week Diet)
- Fat Decimator promotes the use of dangerous drugs. In fact, it recommended the same drugs that was recommended in The 3 Week Diet.
- Fat Decimator talks about food acids causing your body to become acidic and preventing you from losing weight – the same thing used in Fat Diminisher.
So as you can see, this is an absolute scam. Don’t fall for it!
Final Conclusion: DON’T BUY Fat Decimator. It is A SCAM!
Blacklisted Website: FatDecimator.com
Clickbank is the retailer of this product. So if you’ve made the mistake of buying it, immediately contact Clickbank directly for your money back. Don’t bother contacting Wesley Virgin because you’ll never get your money from him!
Alternatives to Fat Decimator
Of course, there are other legit, trustworthy weight loss programs you can try out there. Here are some of them recommended by Contra Health Scam:
1. Trim Down Club. This is an 8-week weight loss community program designed by a team of experienced dietitians and scientists. For just $1.99, you’ll get one-month access to an amazing Menu Planner, 8-week weight loss eating plan, free access to free expert consultation and much more. You can either join now or read my review for more details.
2. Eat Stop Eat. This is an amazing weight loss program that has stood the test of time. Written by nutrition expert Brad Pilon, Eat Stop Eat promises to show you the correct way of doing intermittent fasting – a proven method of losing weight. You can either get the program now or read my review for more details.
3. Thin From Within. This is the newest weight loss program by Brad Pilon, designed exclusively for women. With this program you’ll learn how to lose weight without having to resort to the highly unsustainable Ketogenic Diet. Get the program now or read my review for more details.
These programs come with money back guarantee that is actually respected, unlike the scam above. So don’t hesitate to try them.
Please share this review to the relevant people so that they will be warned. Of course, the comments section is there if you have any contributions to make. Thank you!