Don’t waste your time and money trying Garcinia Cambogia weight loss pill (aka Garcinia Cambogia Offer) because it is a scam! This product is nothing more than a part of a huge scam empire Contra Health Scam exposed back in February so I’m pretty sure of my verdict. So let’s briefly look at what this product is attempting to ‘offer’ us…
Created in 2013, Garcinia Cambogia claims to be the product that will help you lose weight if you add it to your existing weight loss program. In fact, if you buy this product, you’ll be granted access to the manufacturer’s ‘online fitness program.’
Ingredients of Garcinia Cambogia
According to the scammer, Garcinia Cambogia pill contains ‘100% Garcinia Cambogia’ and ‘50% Hydroxycitric acid (HCA).’
Well that’s all we’re told about this product. Now to the reason why I call it a scam:
1. Garcinia Cambogia is Manufactured by a Shady Company
Garcinia Cambogia pill is owned by a company calling itself Pacific 298 Ltd with the following address:
Q Tower 5th Floor
Loanni Condilaki 47
Regular readers of Contra Health Scam must have seen this address before. This is because it is the same company that manufactured the hypertension scam product Hypercet Blood Pressure Formula. And as you can see from the product’s review, this address may not exist!
2. Part of a HUGE Scam Empire!
I’ve already covered this point in my Hypercet Blood Pressure Formula review so I won’t speak much about this one. However, click here to view the 900+-website strong scam empire associated with this company and address.
In fact, what’s the point going on with this review?
Final Conclusion: DON’T BUY Garcinia Cambogia Offer. It is A SCAM!
Blacklisted Website: GarciniaCambogiaOffer.com
I decided to cut this review short because most of the points I was going to make are the same points I made in my Hypercet Blood Pressure Formula review. So head over to that review for more details.
Please also know that the Garcinia Cambogia plant has been studied for weight loss, but researchers aren’t sure of its effectiveness. This is because people who lost weight with it always combined it with other diet and exercise programs, which means that it is useless for weight loss when used alone [WebMD]. This is definitely NOT what you want to spend your hard-earned money on!
Rather than wasting your money on this product, I recommend that you try these legit, cheaper weight loss programs:
1. Toned in Ten. A complete diet and exercise program for weight loss by certified trainer and physical therapist Erin Nielsen. Read my review first before buying!
2. The Half Day Diet. This weight loss program by celebrity trainer Nate Miyaki teaches you how to lose weight without having to give up carbs. Read my review for more details.
3. Eat Stop Eat. This innovative weight loss program by fitness expert Brad Pilon teaches you how to lose weight by fasting a few times a week while eating all you want on non fasting days. Check out my review for more details.
These products are not guaranteed to work for everyone, but they are definitely worth your time and money. So don’t be afraid to try them.
If you have used Garcinia Cambogia or have any contribution to make, feel free to use the comments section. Thank you!