Organifi Green Juice
Author identity and qualifications10.0/10
Scientific basis of program9.0/10
Presentation of program10.0/10
- Creator is legit and qualified
- Positive testimonials
- No scammy advertising
- Scientifically studied and proven
- Loaded with superfoods
- Not cheap
- Not disease specific
- May not be safe in excess due to the many herbs
Is Organifi Green Juice by well-known nutritionist Drew Canole a product you should buy? I think it’s worth a shot. But before you whisk out your credit card to buy it, please take your time and read this review. This is because even though Organifi Green Juice is not a scam, there are things about the product you need to know first before buying it.
Created in 2014, Organifi Green Juice is a food supplement consisting of mixture of ground vegetables, fruits and herbs. According to the description on its official website, the green juice combination is designed to:
- Save you the time of buying, blending and juicing your vegetables/fruits/herbs. You can also take it while on the go (travelling, at work, etc).
- Boost your mental health and agility, especially when you are often stressed out and tire easily,
- Supports your health by providing additional nutrients and electrolytes needed by your body,
- Reduce stress by helping to ‘balance’ your hormones to their normal levels
- Help flush out toxins from your body
- Promote healthy skin, hair and nails
- Help boost your body’s immune function.
In addition to that, the website claims that a daily glass of Organifi will help you
- ‘Detox daily with ease’
- ‘Boost immunity and defenses’ and
- ‘Increase weight loss safely
Organifi didn’t directly elaborate on how their product will achieve these things, but this is where Contra Health Scam comes in. But first, let’s find out about this company and it’s owner, shall we?
Who Owns Organifi?
Drew Canole, the creator of Organifi Green Juice, is a well-known face in the fitness community. Unlike all the scams I’ve exposed here on this blog, Canole can be found in social media. He has a YouTube channel with over 500,000 subscribers, where he regularly posts videos on juicing tips, fitness tips and lots more.
Apart from Organifi, he is also the founder of Fitlife.tv, a popular website dedicated to ‘sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity.’ You can also visit his personal website DrewCanole.com.
Canole says he used to be overweight and achieved weight loss success through juicing and working out. Organifi Green Juice is his flagship product, which came out in 2014. As of this year 2018, Organifi has added three more products: Organifi Red Juice, Organifi Gold and Organifi Complete Protein. I’ll talk about these products in separate reviews. But now, let’s focus on the flagship: Organifi Green Juice
Bottom line: We are not dealing with a ghost or a stock photo, which is what I often see in scams. So you are sure that the source of what you are about to buy is a real person who is a certified expert in what he does.
2. Ingredients of Organifi Green Juice
Organifi Green Juice claims to contain the following ingredients (for more details follow the added links):
a. Chlorella: This is a freshwater algae that has been widely used in supplements. As stated in the Organifi description, it does contain a significant amount of proteins and fats. It is also rich in ‘good source of carbohydrates, fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins, and minerals’ and has been used in the prevention of cancer, radiation side effects and for boosting immunity. [WebMD]
b. Moringa: This plant is native to the Himalayan Mountains of southern Asia, and has been widely used as medicine to combat asthma, arthritis, cancer, rheumatism, epilepsy etc. As stated in the Organifi description, it does contain amino acids. [WebMD]
c. Spirulina: This is another blue-green algae that is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. It is used as a protein supplement, as well as for combating allergies and boosting immune function. [University of Maryland Medical Center]
d. Mint: This well-known green herb is great for people with constipation or problems with digestion. Its soothing effect on people with asthma, insomnia and fatigue is well documented. [Organic Facts]
e. Beets: A sweet vegetable, beets are rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It also has antioxidant and anticancer effects. [Mercola.com]
f. Matcha Green Tea: As described in the Organifi website, Matcha is rich in the antioxidant EGCG, which is a powerful anticancer agent. It also has other health benefits. [Wall Street Journal]
g. Wheatgrass: Known since the ancient times for its health benefits, wheatgrass is particularly rich in chlorophyll, which has a lot of health benefits including anti-aging and body dis-intoxication. [Thechalkboardmag.com]
h. Ashwagandha: Also known as the Indian Ginseng, this green plant has been used since the Ayurvedic times for treatment of a lot of diseases. However, there is insufficient information on its effectiveness. [WebMD]
i. Turmeric: A common food spice and the main constituent of curry powder, turmeric is especially effective in treating inflammation-related conditions. [WebMD]
j. Lemon: It should not be news to you that this highly acidic citrus fruit contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C. Another interesting thing about lemon is the fact that it does alkalize your body after it has been digested. [Vitality Link, Life Hack]
k. Coconut Water: This a great natural source of the body’s electrolytes. It aids in the transport of nutrients around the body and also replaces lost electrolytes due to heavy exercise. [Bodyandsoul.com.au]
So as you can see, Organifi Green Juice is packed full of known superfoods. But does it really lead to detoxing in particular, weight loss and increased immunity? Judging from the numerous customer reviews of this product, I can safely conclude that this product does deliver on its promise. But I highly doubt that it ‘detoxes’ the body, as your body is more than capable of detoxifying itself as long as your liver and kidneys are healthy.
Who Should Buy Organifi Green Juice?
Organifi says that all its products are USDA Certified organic, gluten free, soy free, dairy free and vegan friendly. In my professional opinion, Organifi Green Juice is perfect for:
- Those who are dieting for weight loss (use it as a form of juice in addition to water and tea)
- Fitness athletes and other athletes
- The everyday person who wants to try something new
The bottom line is, Organifi is suitable for everyone. But if you have gastric problems or diabetes please consult your doctor first before buying this product. Again, this product should NOT replace your normal balanced diet, as juicing has been proved to be a dangerous way of losing weight.
How to Take Organifi Green Juice
The manufacturer recommends that you take Organifi Green Juice once a day, preferably in the morning. 1 serving equals one scoop.
An unopened Organifi Green Juice has a shelf life of 2 years. Once opened however, you must store it in a cool dry place and consume its contents within 90 days.
Pricing of Organifi Green Juice
Organifi Green Juice comes in three basic packages:
1. 1-Bottle Plan: A bottle of Organifi Green Juice costs $69.95. But if you subscribe for a monthly shipment, you’ll get a 15% discount per shipment.
2. 3-Bottle Pack: This package costs $178.38 on the website, and $184.99 on Amazon. You can subscribe for monthly shipments also. But note that if you buy from Amazon, it’ll be a one-time purchase. Only the website has the subscription option.
3. 6-Bottle Pack: This package costs a discounted $299.99 if you buy from the website, and $329.99 on Amazon. As before, there is also a subscription option if you order from the website.
Tip: There are coupons available for the Amazon listings of Organifi products. Use them to knock down the price to match or even make it lower than the price listed on the website.
Organifi Green Juice ‘GO Packs’
Apart from these three basic packages, Organifi also offers what it calls ‘GO Packs’. It is a ‘portable’ version of the bottled Organifi Green juice with the same ingredients. The only difference is that unlike the former, Organifi GO packs doesn’t need any blender to prepare it. All you have to do is to rip up one sachet into a glass, add water and drink away.
One box of Organifi GO Pack has 30 sachets, or 30 servings.
Pricing of Organifi Green Juice GO Packs
Organifi GO Packs also come in 3 packages:
1. Single Box: on Amazon. The cost of a single box of Organifi Green Juice GO Pack is $69.95 on the website, and $79.99 Like in the bottle package, if you sign up for a monthly subscription you’ll get 15% off per shipment. Also at Amazon, you can buy more than one pack at once. Just select the quantity you need in the dropdown box on the website.
2. 3 Boxes: A three-box package of Organifi GO Pack costs $178.38 on the website. There is also the option of a monthly subscription.
3. 6 Boxes: A 6-box package of GO Pack costs $299.99. Again, there’s an option of a monthly subscription.
All packages come with a 60 day moneyback guarantee. So if you are not satisfied with the product, you can always request for a refund by contacting them via email email@example.com or calling 1-866-249-2409.
Pros of Organifi Green Juice
- It is NOT a scam. The owner is real and well-respected in the nutrition industry.
- You know exactly what you’re buying. The marketer made sure it listed all the ingredients so that you can do your own research for verification.
- The ingredients all have proven health benefits.
- Based on feedback from those who have already used the product, it has a great, refreshing taste. Some have even reported experiencing some positive health changes like weight loss, improved mental alertness and improved sleep weeks into taking Organifi.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Simply contact them via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-249-2409 or 760-487-8587 within 60 days of purchase.
1. Not Cheap. In my opinion, Organifi Green Juice is pretty expensive. However, based on the positive feedback by those who have bought and used Organifi, I believe it is worth the money. So if you have the money and it’s within your spending budget, don’t hesitate to try it.
2. Not created to cure disease. Even though it is pretty clear that obesity is the inspiration behind the creation of this product, Organifi creators clearly stated that their product was not created to treat or cure any disease. So if you have a serious health condition, follow your doctor’s advice.
3. May not be entirely safe. Organifi conducted a clinical trial of their product, which concluded that the juice promotes overall well being ‘with no adverse effects.’ However, it contains a lot of herbs and spices, which, in turn, contain substances that may be harmful to the body if taken in excess. So do follow the mixing and dosing instructions provided on the label. In fact, use Organifi as though you are using a drug.
Final Recommendation: Yes, BUY Organifi Green Juice!
Whitelisted Website: Organifi.com
Organifi Green Juice is packed full with superfoods and makes promises that numerous testimonials prove legit. It is not a scam so feel free to try it.
If you have used Organifi Green Juice, please share your thoughts about it in the comments. Thank you!
Please note that, as this is a positive review, I added Amazon affiliate links to this article. What this means is that, should you decide to buy this product by clicking the Amazon links on this article, I earn a commission. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!