Last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 02:08 am
Organic Total Body Reboot$19.00
Organic Total Body Reboot by celebrity trainer Thomas DeLauer is a legitimate health product that is worth checking out. This review will reveal all you need to know about the program, the person behind it, and the people the program is suitable for.
Organic Total Body Reboot, aka Organic Health Protocol, was created in December 2015. It is a program designed to help your body lose weight within 7 days. According to DeLauer, his program works by helping your body eliminate chronic inflammation, thereby allowing your body to begin losing weight.
DeLauer says that his program helped him shed 70 pounds in about a year, paving the way for a dramatic, full body transformation. He also says the program helped his wife Amber – who was diagnosed with Lyme disease and autoimmune hypothyroidism (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis) – to lose about 25 pounds.
Before I go any further, let’s find out who Thomas DeLauer is, shall we?
Who is Thomas DeLauer?
According to his personal website, Thomas DeLauer is a ‘Business and Entrepreneur Optimization and Performance Coach.’ He is also a bodybuilder and was once an all-state long distance runner.
DeLauer once worked at Signature Healthcare Search as an executive and clinical recruiter. This job made him work closely with hospitals, helping them to recruit staff with the proper credentials and clinical expertise.
Thomas DeLauer holds a certificate from National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a top-level personal trainer. As you saw in the video, he also holds a certificate from National Association of Personnel Services.
Bottom Line: Thomas DeLauer is NOT a doctor. He told me plainly via email that Organic Total Body Reboot is written based on his personal experience and not because he’s claiming to be a healthcare professional.
Why is Organic Total Body Reboot NOT A Scam?
1. No Scammy Advertising. Organic Total Body Reboot’s pitch page is devoid of scammy advertising. You can use all the controls of the YouTube-hosted video. Speaking of the video, it is short and goes straight to the point. It is also very informative.
There are no annoying pop-ups blocking you from leaving and offering you ridiculous discounts.
2. Owner is Real and Confident in His Product. Unlike all the scammers who hide behind paid actors and fake names, Thomas DeLauer puts himself out there. I reached out to him, asking him for access to his product and he granted it within minutes. That shows how confident he is in his program and believe me when I say that what he did is something not even some legitimate product owners are willing to do.
3. It is Based on a Legitimate Medical Foundation. DeLauer points out that chronic inflammation may be the reason why you can’t lose weight no matter how hard you try. This is very true and it is no secret in the medical community. What many people don’t know is how to combat this kind of inflammation … and that is why we have so many scams claiming to have the ‘natural cure’ for it. I have studied DeLauer’s program … and I believe what he recommends will work for some people with weight issues.
Who is This Program For?
Organic Total Body Reboot is designed for people with weight issues due to chronic inflammation. This means that if your weight problem is NOT caused by chronic inflammation, then this program will not work for you.
So I recommend that before buying this program, see your doctor, who will determine the specific cause of your weight gain. If the cause is chronic inflammation, then you can use this program together with your doctor’s advice.
What is Inside The Organic Total Body Reboot?
The 7-day Organic Total Body Reboot system has a 24-page eBook containing food recipes and a few recommendations about eating habits and exercise. In the program, Thomas DeLauer recommends certain actions which I agree that if followed, will help you a lot in losing weight. Some of them are
- Drink enough water
- Have breakfast (Very important because most weight loss scams discourage you from having breakfast)
- Eat only organic food. No processed food.
Exercise is limited to just 30 minutes of cardio after taking fasted lemon water (this lemon water contains D-Limonene, a substance known to increase certain enzymes that detoxify the liver). After this exercise (which, by the way, is NOT compulsory), then you can have breakfast.
DeLauer recommends taking proteins during breakfast and lunch but NOT during dinner (I’m not sure why). Vitamin supplements can be taken from the 4th day of the program.
DeLauer added a list of recommended vitamins and other supplements, some of which you can buy at a discounted price through his program. If you wish to continue with the detox program after completing the 7-day Organic Total Body Reboot, you can extend it to 6 weeks by signing up to his 6-Week Organic Health Protocol. This 6-week program is only available to those who have completed the 7-day program.
The 7-Day Organic Total Body Reboot costs $19, a one-time payment. The program also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. With this price, you’ll get access to the following:
- Day-to-day diet plan
- 3 ‘Organic Hacks’
- Exercise Routine that ‘cuts through the nonsense’ on the internet
- Detailed Vitamin and Supplement Guide
- Videos that break down every step of the Reboot process
- Owner is real and very confident in his product’s effectiveness.
- No scammy advertising.
- Testimonials are from real people. They were taken from his verified Facebook page.
- It is based on a legitimate medical foundation.
- Upsells. This is not necessarily a con, but some people are put off by upsells. Thomas DeLauer’s upsells include his recommended nutritional supplements and his 6-week program.
Final Recommendation: YES, TRY The Organic Total Body Reboot!
Whitelisted Website: OrganicHealthProtocol.com
Thomas DeLauer does not guarantee that you’ll lose weight with his program, and neither do I. But I believe that The Organic Total Body Reboot has the potential of helping people suffering from weight gain due to chronic inflammation. So it is worth a shot. However, you have to see your doctor while using this program for best results.
If you have used, or are still using The Organic Total Body Reboot or have some contribution to make, please feel free to use the comments section. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!