The Half Day Diet$19.00
Author identity and qualifications10.0/10
Scientific basis of program10.0/10
Presentation of program7.0/10
- Super qualified author
- Real testimonials from third party sources
- Flexible and customizable to fit your lifestyle
- Based on a proven method of weight loss
- Promotes balanced diet, does not demonize carbs
- Pressure tactic used in pricing
- Pop-up blocks you when you try to leave the website
The Half Day Diet by certified trainer and bestselling author Nate Miyaki is a weight loss product with a great potential. In this review I’m going to tell you all you need to know about this program and why you should check it out.
Created in 2015, The Half Day Diet offers to show you how to lose weight without having to restrict your carb intake. According to Nate, people who used his program have been able to lose from 5 up to 210 pounds depending on their goals. The program is all about eating all the carbs you need only once a day – at night.
I’ll go into details later on but first, let’s find out who this author is, shall we?
Who is Nate Miyaki?
According to the info on his personal website, Nate Miyaki is a former stuntsman, martial artist and wrestler turned fitness expert. He obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from the University of California, Berkeley, before proceeding to obtain a postgraduate degree in the discipline from San Francisco State University. He also has the following credentials:
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Functional Training & Corrective Exercise Specialty Certification (ACE)
- The Janda System of Evaluation and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance Certification
- Sport Yoga Instructor (NESTA)
In his career, Nate has written 4 Amazon bestselling books on fitness and nutrition. He is also a two-time bodybuilding champion, and was named one of The 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness [Greatist], and one of The Hottest 50 Trainers in America [Shape].
So as you can see, super-qualified author.
How The Half Day Diet Works
As I earlier mentioned, The Half Day Diet is all about eating all the carbs you want only at night. Doing this, according to Miyaki, will ‘trick’ your body into thinking that it’s on a low-carb diet (which it’s not), causing it to burn fat instead. He then quotes a 2011 study published in Obesity journal which found that people who eat carbs at night lose more weight than those who spread their carbs throughout the day [Bodybuilding.com, JasonFerrugia.com].
Miyaki further explains that eating your carbs at night will turn off your body’s ‘Carb-Loop’. Carb-Loop a state of cravings and binge eating resulting from low or no carb intake. This is the state responsible for rebound weight gain, which is very common among those who skip breakfast and/or eliminate carbs from the diet in order to lose weight.
In his presentation Miyaki also tells us some basic truths about low-or no-carb diet (aka ketogenic diet):
- It slows down and messes up your metabolism
- It causes hormonal imbalance
- It weakens your immune system
- It kills your sex drive
- It causes low energy, brain fog
- It causes stress, which eventually leads to rebound weight gain with fat accumulation in the belly.
The Half Day Diet, Nate says, contains the guidelines on how to properly eat the right amount of carbs at the right time of the night. This will not only lead to healthy weight loss, but will eliminate all the side effects of low-carb diet.
Who is This Program Suitable For?
Nate Miyaki says that his Half Day Diet program will work for everyone ‘no matter how old you are, how much weight you have to lose, or even what foods you love and crave today.’ However, he was quick to add that his program is ‘simple yet very specific.’ ‘There are NOT many “rules”, but you MUST customize your nutrition to your body, and strategically time your carbs and calories in a highly targeted, specific, and unique way in order to see the results you desire,’ he writes.
As is my custom, I advise anyone with a chronic disease condition to first get the all-clear from your doctor before trying any weight loss program.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Half Day Diet costs $19. But Nate says he will have to increase the price once he sells 2,000 copies. This is because the file download service he’s using will force him to upgrade to a paid plan once he hits 2000 downloads.
Paying $19 will not just fetch you The Half Day Diet. It will also unlock the following bonuses for you:
- An eBook on how to choose fat burning meals at any restaurant
- Happy Hour Handbook – a guide on how to indulge in healthy boozing
- The Half Day Diet for Vegetarians
- Holiday Fat Loss Manual – a cookout guide for healthy eating during the festive seasons
- 30 days free access to Flat Belly Platinum Club – where you get to interact with Nate personally in your weight loss journey.
The Half Day Diet comes with a 60 day moneyback guarantee. So if you’re unsatisfied with the product, you can contact Nate for your refund using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferably, you can contact Clickbank – the retailer – directly for your refund.
Pros of The Half Day Diet
- Author is real and super qualified to provide fitness and nutrition services
- The program does not demonize carbs (I gotta give this one to him as a pro – most weight loss programs out there crucify carbs as non-essential to the body when they actually are).
- Positive testimonials from third party sources
- No scammy advertising
- Program is based on a solid scientific foundation.
- It is flexible and customizable to fit your lifestyle.
Cons of The Half Day Diet
- Pressure Tactic Used in Pricing. By claiming that only 312 copies are left for the $19 price, Nate effectively employed the pressure tactic designed to make people to hurry up and buy his product. As regular readers of this blog know already, scammers are so fond of using this same tactic to lure their potential victims into their trap. That’s why I’m registering it as a con.
- Pop ups. Nate Miyaki won’t let you go in peace if you decide not to buy his product. This is because a pop-up prevents you from leaving and offers you a 3-day free trial of the program. Again, this is another popular tactic used by scammers. People with legitimate products don’t need to employ this tactic in their marketing.
That said, these cons are pretty minor and so should not affect your decision.
Final Recommendation: YES, TRY The Half Day Diet!
Whitelisted Website: HalfDayDietPlan.com
If you’ve used this product, please share your results with us in the comments. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!