A program for those with fungal infections.
Super qualified author
Has information on how to treat any kind of fungal infection
Based on successful treatment of 15,000 patients within 27 years of clinical practice
Too much information
Candida Crusher by certified naturopathic doctor Eric Bakker is a fungal infection program worth checking out. If you’re suffering from any fungus-related issue, then carefully read this review to the end as this program may be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Created in 2013, Candida Crusher claims to be one of the most comprehensive books ever written for curing fungal infections. According to Eric, it took him ‘over 3 years’ to write the book, which is based on his successful treatment of over 15,000 patients within 27 years of clinical practice.
Now before we go any further, let’s find out who Eric Bakker is, shall we?
Who is Eric Bakker?
Eric Bakker is a naturopathic doctor based in New Zealand. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Complementary Medicine, as well as other degrees in Naturopathy, Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine. He runs a clinic in New Zealand called The Naturopaths, which specializes in treating fungal infections and psoriasis.
Eric Bakker is the past Vice President of New Zealand Natural Medicine Association, and is a frequent contributor to the New Zealand Journal of Natural Medicine. He also co-founded Nutrisearch, a leading nutritional company in New Zealand that makes practitioner-only nutritional supplements.
Bottom Line: Eric Bakker is real and super qualified to give advice on curing fungal infections.
All About Candida Crusher
Candida Crusher is a 718-page book that covers everything about fungus infections and how to treat them. According to Eric, Candida Crusher does not just contain ‘recipes’ for curing yeast infections, but it details everything from what causes yeast infection to how to identify what kind of fungal infection you have.
In Candida Crusher you’ll reportedly discover:
- The most effective vaginal yeast infection treatment yet developed, a 2-Stage treatment plan
- The most effective jock itch treatment plan
- Two secret weapons to fight Candida (Page 567)
- 8 different home tests for yeast infections (page 120)
- 3-stage FAST relief plan for vaginal yeast infections (page 142)
- 10 Quick tips for female yeast infections (page 151)
- 10 quick tips for nail yeast infections (page 167)
- 10 quick tips for mouth and throat yeast infections (page 174)
- 10 quick tips for diaper yeast infections (page 181)
- 100+ pages on lifestyle changes, medications, and herbal supplements you can use to treat your condition
- More than 25 comprehensive case studies
- Link between Candida, your immune system and stress
You can check out the Table of Contents of the book here.
Eric claims that with Candida Crusher, you can get rid of your fungal infections ‘permanently’ without the use of drugs, creams or typical supplements. However, he was quick to add that fungal infections are difficult to treat. So don’t expect Candida Crusher to cure your fungal infection in hours or days. Only scams like Fungus Shield Plus make such claims.
Who is Candida Crusher Suitable For?
Judging from the information in the book, Candida Crusher caters for any kind of fungal infection, be it toenail, systemic or gynecological. So it is suitable for anyone with fungal infections.
Cost of Candida Crusher
Candida Crusher costs $47. It also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So if you’re unsatisfied with the program, you can always contact Clickbank (the retailer) directly for a full refund.
- Author is real and super qualified to provide information about fungal infections and treatment
- Testimonials are real and verifiable
- No scammy advertising.
- The program is based on 27 years of clinical experience and successful treatment of thousands of patients within that time frame
- The program caters for any kind of fungal infection (vaginal, children’s, toenail, systemic, etc). So it’s suitable for everyone
- Presence of money back guarantee.
- Too Much Information. The information in Candida Crusher is overwhelming. So if you don’t like reading, then you’re going to have a problem with this book. Thankfully, Dr Bakker provided a Quick Start Guide in the book (page 140) so you can easily skip the ‘boring’ parts of the book and head over to the main attraction: Curing your fungal infection!
Final Conclusion: YES, TRY Candida Crusher!
Feel free to use the comments section if you have any contributions to make. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!