Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook
A cookbook designed for people with diabetes.
Well-written cookbook with colored diagrams
Author used a pseudonym but disclosed it
Cheap price, lots of bonuses
The author chose to hide his identity
Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook by James Freeman is a cookbook worth checking out. Read this review to the end to find out all you need to know about this impressive book, which I believe is a must-have for those with Type 2 diabetes!
Created in July 2017, Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook (link to website) is written specifically for Type 2 diabetics struggling to find tasty, diabetes-friendly food recipes for their everyday enjoyment. According to Freeman, you don’t have to continue with your ‘basic, boring and bland collection of foods,’ as you can now enjoy tasty, mouth-watering foods thanks to Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook.
But before going any further, let’s find out who James Freeman is, shall we?
Who is James Freeman?
James Freeman is a pseudonym of a 40-year-old married man who prefers to remain anonymous for privacy reasons. However, unlike the scams frequently exposed on this blog, Freeman stated this fact in his Disclaimer.
Notwithstanding, Freeman provided Contra Health Scam his credentials:
- B.Sc in Public Health
- Completed 3 cooking courses in 3 different countries
- A scientific researcher who has been researching diabetes diet for over two years now.
- Has worked as a ‘healthy food’ company consultant.
‘I’m not a doctor or a dietitian,’ Freeman tells Contra Health Scam. ‘Everything I know comes from my studies, personal experience, and analyzing scientific research.’
On why he decided to use a pen name, Freeman says, ‘To be honest – I would like to keep it that way. I think I’m not being dishonest to customers since I don’t make any outrageous claims and I don’t present myself as a specialist in the field.’
He co-wrote his cookbook with his wife Alice.
Bottom Line: James Freeman is the pen name of a man who’s qualified to give advice on diet and nutrition.
All About Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook
Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook contains 369 recipes of tasty, diabetes-friendly meals. It contains everything from making breakfast to desserts. According to Freeman, all the dishes are easy to prepare and you don’t need to be an expert cook to prepare the dishes.
According to Freeman, his cookbook contains:
- More than 360 of the most delicious recipes you can imagine.
- Smart breakfasts that are fast to prepare and packed with nutrients for the whole day.
- Tasty soups and stews that will make your mouth water.
- Fresh salads that will make even those who ‘do not like salads’ want more.
- Amazing main dishes for everyday delicious meals with your family.
- Dozens of hot and cold drinks that are easy to make, but have a gourmet taste – great for the whole family.
- 206 extremely delicious desserts, cakes, and cookies.
- Everything you need to lose those extra pounds.
- And many other tasty recipes that will help you to manage your diabetes in a very delicious way.
Freeman says that it took him 14 months and help from dietitians, chefs, and food lovers to compile Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook. He claims that with this cookbook, your days of eating boring, bland foods all the time are ‘over.’
Inside Delicious -The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook
Freeman gave me access to his cookbook (even though I didn’t ask him to) to check it out for myself. I can say that his cookbook is well-written and very easy to use. Each page contains a food recipe with instructions and a colored photograph of the food in question.
The book also contains measurement and conversion charts, cooking weights and measures, as well as a preparation-time chart which shows you how long a food recipe takes to prepare.
The cookbook’s introduction page also has some general diet advice for diabetics. Freeman also states that there is ‘no miracle diet’ that can cure diabetes (true), and that all you need to do is to follow ‘proper nutrition,’ which you will find in his cookbook as the Food Pyramid. I can confirm that he made no outrageous or wrong statements about diabetes and how to manage the disease.
Cost of Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook
Delicious- The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook is priced at $12.95. With this price, you’ll also be given 7 bonus books worth $205:
- Best Diets for Diabetics Collection: This consists of 4 books on 350+ South Beach Diet Recipes, Dash Diet, Mediterranean Diet, and Vegetarian Diet.
- ‘Book of Nutrients’
- ‘Diabetic Superfoods’
- ‘Diabetic Diet Guideline with Glycemic Index’
- ‘Paleo Diet Collection’
- ‘The Diabetes Exchange List’
- A free print-friendly version of the original cookbook
Additionally, there is also a 60-day money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with the product, you can contact James Freeman via email or Clickbank (the retailer) directly for your refund.
- No scammy advertising.
- The author used a pseudonym but stated it in a disclaimer, which is evidence that he’s not dishonest. He’s also qualified to give advice on nutrition.
- The cookbook is well-written with colored diagrams.
- Cheap price, lots of free bonuses for the price
- Presence of moneyback guarantee.
- The author prefers to hide his identity. It would have given this product more credibility if he had done otherwise.
Final Conclusion: YES, BUY Delicious – The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook!
Please don’t forget to share this review to the relevant people you know. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!