Author identity and qualifications7.0/10
Scientific basis of program9.0/10
Presentation of program9.0/10
- The company is not shady
- Ingredients have scientifically proven benefits and are in the recommended dose
- Presence of moneyback guarantee
- Encourages use in combination with healthy diet and exercise
- Little information about company
- No testimonials
Trimtone is touted to be the perfect weight loss supplement designed specifically for women, which will aid you in effortlessly losing your excess body fat. But can it really? Well in this review, you’re going to find out all you need to know about this supplement, who owns it, and the reasons why you should or should not use it for your weight loss goals. Rest assured however, that we’re NOT dealing with a scam here so sit back, relax and happy reading!
Trimtone supplement was launched in September 2020. It claims to be the ‘100% natural fat burner for women’ which is capable of helping your body burn fat ’24/7.’ According to the manufacturer, ‘Trimtone tells your body to burn more calories, fires up fat loss and helps you slay your health and fitness goals.’ They go on to claim that Trimtone is ‘made with ‘only the most effective, natural ingredients’ which have been scientifically proven to aid in faster weight loss and maintaining lost weight.
Speaking of the manufacturers, who are they exactly?
Who is the Company Behind Trimtone?
Trimtone supplement is owned by Swiss Research Labs Limited, the same company behind the weight loss supplements PhenGold and Zotrim. I’ve already written about this company in the reviews of the aforementioned supplements so check them out if you want more details.
How Trimtone Works
According to the information on their website, Trimtone works in three ways:
- Reduces your appetite and curbing your ‘pesky’ hunger cravings and excessive snacking
- Induces thermogenesis (generating heat in your body by burning calories usually by burning fat or increasing muscle activity) which leads to weight loss
- Boosts your metabolism
The manufacturer says that all these benefits, when combined with healthy diet and exercise, can enable you to lose as much as twice the weight you would lose with diet and exercise alone. One thing I like about this presentation is that that the manufacturer made it very clear that NO weight loss supplement (including Trimtone) will work on its own without diet and exercise.
The manufacturer claims that their supplement can achieve all these benefits because of the ingredients it contains. So let’s talk about them, shall we?
Ingredients of Trimtone Supplement
The ingredients of Trimtone supplement include
Caffeine is a well-known fat burner. Trimtone says that it is the ingredient that will stimulate thermogenesis in your body, leading to weight loss.
A daily dose of Trimtone has 120mg of caffeine, which is equivalent to one cup of coffee. A daily dose of 400mg is considered safe for most adults.
2. Green Coffee
I talked about green coffee in my PhenGold review. Trimtone claims that green coffee has the same effects as caffeine, in addition to lowering insulin levels and boosting body metabolism. They even cited this study which claims that women who took 400mg of green coffee extract for 8 weeks along with a calorie-restricted diet lost almost twice as much weight (4.84 kg) when compared to those taking a placebo (2.62kg).
Trimtone contains 100mg of green coffee. There is no standard recommended dose.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is another well-known substance packed with compounds that aid in weight loss. Trimtone cites two studies claiming that compounds in green tea can help increase both metabolism and the activity of fat-burning hormones. They also claim that catechins in green tea may cause the body to store less carbs.
Trimtone contains 100mg of green tea per serving. This is within the recommended daily dose.
4. Grains of Paradise
Grains of Paradise is a herb belonging to the ginger family, which is popularly grown in West Africa. According to Trimtone, this herb can ‘fire up’ your brown adipose tissue (BAT), leading to weight loss and lower blood sugar levels. They then proceed to cite this study which states that women who took 30mg of grains of paradise extract daily for 4 weeks lost more belly fat than those on placebo. However, the evidence is insufficient and more research is needed.
Trimtone contains 40mg of grains of paradise.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber. Trimtone says that this fiber will swell in your stomach and make you feel full faster, thereby curbing your cravings and keeping you full for longer. The manufacturer assures that Trimtone has the optimal amount of glucomannan which is ‘tummy-friendly’ and will not cause bloating.
How to Use Trimtone Supplement?
The manufacturer recommends taking just one capsule of Trimtone supplement with 30oz (approx. 900ml) of water every morning 30 minutes before breakfast. You can also use it as a pre-workout provided that you work out in the morning. The manufacturer doesn’t recommend using Trimtone as a pre-workout if you exercise in the evening because of the caffeine content.
Like I mentioned earlier, the manufacturer recommends combining their supplement with healthy diet and exercise for best results.
Are There any Side Effects?
Trimtone reports no side effects apart from the familiar effects of caffeine.
Who Should NOT Use Trimtone?
The manufacturer says that you should not use this supplement if you are:
- On medication (need clearance from your doctor first).
How Much Does it Cost?
A bottle of Trimtone supplement costs $49.95. This will last you for a month.
There are two other plans available:
- 2-months supply (+1 month ‘free’): $99
- 3-months supply (+2 months ‘free’): 149.85
The bigger plans above come with ‘free and fast shipping’ worldwide and a 100-day moneyback guarantee. So if you are not satisfied with the product, simply return the unopened Trimtone bottles to the specified address (see their Refund policy page) to get your refund.
- The company behind it is legit, not shady.
- The ingredients are scientifically-backed and are useful for weight loss.
- Presence of a moneyback guarantee
- The manufacturer recommends combining their supplement with healthy diet and exercise.
- Affordable when compared to other similar supplements.
- There is little information about the manufacturer. It doesn’t make them shady, but will surely affect their trustworthiness. This can change with time.
- No Testimonials. Trimtone is a relatively new product and so I couldn’t find any testimonials from third-party sources confirming its effectiveness. The manufacturer didn’t feature any testimonials either – which can be interpreted as a sign of honesty on their part since the supplement is new. Either way, not having testimonials will affect the overall rating of Trimtone in the meantime.
Final Conclusion: YES, Try Trimtone Weight Loss Supplement!
If this review has helped you, please don’t forget to share it with the relevant people you know. Also, feel free to use the comments section if you have any contributions to make. Thank you!