Fat Burning Fingerprint
A weight loss program designed to boost your metabolism.
Solid scientific foundation
No strict dieting is required – you can continue eating your favorite foods
Lack of third-party testimonials
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet, a weight loss product by Gary Watson is NOT a scam. Although the product’s presentation looks not much different from that of the common online health scammer, I have cause to believe that this product has what it takes to make you lose weight and so worth a shot. So make sure to read this review to find out all you need to know.
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet (formerly 3 Week Fat Blast Diet) claims to possess the information that ‘the diet and fitness industry does not want you to know about.’ With this ‘hidden’ information, a man named Eric lost 58 pounds, and his sister Geri lost 61 pounds. Eric, the guy apparently behind the product’s presentation, says he came across Watson’s Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet several weeks after witnessing his then-overweight sister Geri have a heart attack while picking up their kids from soccer practice.
We are told that with Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet, you can lose an average of 15 pounds in 3 weeks.
Now before we go further, let’s find out who this Gary Watson is, shall we?
Who is Gary Watson?
According to the biography on his website, Gary Watson is ‘one of the leading Total Body Transformation experts.’ He has a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois, from where he graduated in 1992. He also holds correlates in Performance Nutrition and has attended graduate courses in exercise and aging. He’s also the author of Wake The Fork Up, a weight loss book touted to be an ‘international bestseller’ (I can’t confirm that, though). He currently runs a weight loss program of the same name.
You can read more about him on his website. Meanwhile, watch him tell us why breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day:
Bottom Line: Gary Watson is real and qualified to give advice about losing weight and exercise.
How Does Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet Work?
Simply speaking, Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is based on the fact that not everyone is the same. As a result, the diet and exercise someone did to lose weight may not work for another person. According to Watson, he has identified the ‘3 main metabolism types’ responsible for this phenomenon, which are:
- Fast-oxidative dominant. People with this kind of metabolism have the capability of burning large amounts of calories in a short period of time. In other words, these people can eat so much but gain so little weight. But they are also highly susceptible to stress, which increases their stress hormone level thereby leading to belly fat, hypertension, and steroid diabetes. These people often crave fatty foods.
- Slow-oxidative dominant. This is the direct opposite of the fast-oxidative dominant metabolism. People with this type of metabolism often have low amounts of thyroid and adrenal hormones. As a result, they are frequently tired or depressed and often have cravings for sweet foods (carbs) due to low energy. This means they often indulge in eating bad foods, which eventually leads to atherosclerosis, heart problems, etc.
- Medium dominant: The balance of fast oxidative and slow oxidative.
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is all about how to identify and eat according to your specific body metabolism type. Not only that, the program will teach you when to eat in order to take advantage of your body’s ‘intellectual eating window,’ i.e the best time your body uses nutrients. Doing this will keep the three hormones responsible for body weight (insulin, leptin, and cortisol) at balanced, optimum levels.
In a statement to Contra Health Scam, Gary Watson said, ‘As a Kinesiologist with 30 years of experience and over 30,000 hours of hands-on training with people of all ages, colors and genders, one of the biggest challenges I continue to have within the weight loss/nutrition industry is that many so-called “experts” continue to approach individuals with a one size fits all approach. Nothing could be further from the truth. You see, any 5-year-old child can tell you that we all have unique fingerprints.’
Translation: We’re NOT the same. So we can’t use the same weight loss method for everyone.
I agree with him.
Who is This Program Suitable For?
According to Eric, Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is suitable ‘for anyone 30, 40, and even 50 years old and beyond… no matter what shape they are currently in.’ However, I must add this: If you are suffering from any chronic ailment, make sure your doctor gives you an all-clear before trying any diet program!
Pricing of Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet retails at $37. Once you buy it, you’ll also receive three bonus books:
- 7 Super Fat Burning Hormones You Must Have in Harmony
- The Bermuda Triangle of Foods: Three Foods You Must Avoid
- Fat Burning Fingerprint Fast-track Guide
Gary Watson also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with the product, you can email him at [email protected] or contact Clickbank directly for your money back.
- The author is real and qualified to provide health and fitness services.
- Testimonials are NOT stolen or stock photos. This also serves as legit evidence that the program works.
- The program is based on a solid scientific foundation.
- No strict dieting is required. In fact, you get to continue eating your favorite foods.
- Scammy Advertising. This is my biggest problem with this product. Its presentation is no different from that of the numerous scams exposed on this blog. To start with, the video is too long (50 minutes). Second, there is this talk about Big Food/Big Pharma putting a ‘ton of pressure on’ Eric to take the website down because the product contains ‘secrets’ that will ‘make their expensive programs completely obsolete.’ Yes, I know there are bad eggs in every industry, but this particular claim has been and is still used by a lot of scammers to dupe people. So I usually get ticked off when this claim is used to make people buy a product. If you indeed were threatened by Big Pharma over your product, then show us some evidence, just as PuraThrive did while marketing their new product Liposomal B12.
- Lack of Third-Party Testimonials. Apart from the legit testimonials on the product’s website, I couldn’t find any genuine testimonials from third-party sources confirming that Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet works. This would have further cemented the legitimacy of this product.
Final Conclusion: YES, TRY Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet. It’s NOT A Scam!
If you’ve used this product, please share your results with us in the comments section. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!