Trim Down Club
Personalized diet and exercise program for weight loss.
Real, verifiable testimonials
Promotes healthy, balanced diet
Money back guarantee
Not a one-time payment program
Trim Down Club (link to website) is a community-based weight loss diet program worth checking out. This is one of the cheapest weight loss programs out there that you should take advantage of! Read this review to find out all about this program and determine whether it is the right one for you.
The aim of Trim Down Club is to provide and promote healthy, balanced diet recipes that will eventually lead to healthy weight loss.
Who Runs Trim Down Club?
Trim Down Club was created by a group of certified nutritionists and dietitians. Its Director of Nutrition, Ossie Sharon, is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience. She has a Master’s degree in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She also obtained her BSc. in Nutrition Science from San Jose State University, and did her dietitian internship at the Veteran Affairs and Mount Zion Centers in Cleveland Ohio.
You can read more about her qualifications on LinkedIn.
Trim Down Club Video Presentation
In the ‘5 Foods to Never Eat’ video presentation, Dr. Karen Shackelford shares her story of how she struggled in vain for 16 years to lose weight. She later lost up to 75 pounds after eliminating the following 5 foods from her diet:
- Concentrated orange juice (because of the way they are processed)
- Margarine (because it contains trans fat – which is ‘WAY worse’ than the well-known bad saturated fat. Use butter instead)
- Whole wheat bread (Because it’s processed – just stick to the normal white bread)
- Processed soy [I can personally attest to this. My mom used to make homemade soy drinks and soy milk … and it tasted way better that the processed ones circulating in my neighborhood (which tasted like sugary sand)].
- Processed meat (majorly due to the chemically-manufactured nitrites used to preserve it).
Dr. Shackelford also tells us some basic truths about weight loss:
- Restricting your diet to small portions and smoothies will only lead to stress, which will ultimately cause weight gain;
- You need to consume carbs if you really want to lose weight effortlessly. Without carbs, you’ll work harder to lose weight, and you’ll stand a high chance of regaining the lost weight.
And for those wondering who Dr. Karen Shackelford is, I was told by Trim Down Club’s Director of Client Relations Adam Feldman that she is the inspiration behind the program. According to him, ‘without her, there is no Trim Down Club.’
Inside Trim Down Club
In order to verify the claims of Trim Down Club, I knew I had to gain access to the members’ area. So I requested and was quickly granted access.
On logging into the club’s members’ area, I was pleasantly surprised at the simplicity of the interface. Once you log in, you’ll be greeted with a short pop-up video welcoming you to the program and giving you tips on how to get started.
Trim Down Club’s Dashboard consists of 5 sections:
- Menu Planner (My Menu): This tool will help you plan your weekly food menu … and you get to choose your favorite foods.
- 8-Week Plan: After choosing your food menu using the Menu Planner application, then you can begin Trim Down Club’s 8-week weight loss program proper. This section allows you to monitor your progress on a weekly basis.
- Recipes: In this section, you’ll get instructions on how to prepare the foods you’ve chosen using the Menu Planner.
- Diet Journal: With this tool, you can record and access your progress in the program.
- Forums: Here you’ll meet and interact with other people on the same weight loss journey as you, as well as consult Trim Down Club’s fitness and nutrition experts.
Contrary to what some aggrieved customers reported, I didn’t see any third-party offers clustering the dashboard, or pop-ups pressurizing you to try one offer after another. The only ‘upsell’ I found was an online grocery shop where you can buy the ingredients you need for the food menu you created at discounted prices.
Who is Trim Down Club Suitable For?
Trim Down Club is all about changing your eating lifestyle to that that enables weight loss. From what I can see, the program is suitable for everyone trying to lose weight.
However, this applies to healthy people. So if you have a chronic health condition, make sure you get an all-clear from your doctor before trying any weight loss program.
Cost of Trim Down Club
Trim Down Club initially offered their program for a one-time fee of $47. But now this system has been replaced with a monthly subscription plan.
Membership costs $1.99 for the first month and $9.90 per month thereafter. According to Feldman, they switched to the membership plan because it helps them ‘guide people through the program step by step’ and it ‘has really helped with customer satisfaction and was a great way to spotlight the Menu Planner.’ He also adds that they ‘often discount the pricing and offer seasonal deals.’
Trim Down Club also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with their program, you can contact them directly for a refund by using their Contact page, or contact Adam Feldman directly through his email [email protected].
Pros of Trim Down Club
- No scammy advertising.
- Testimonials are real and verifiable.
- Promotes healthy eating, and discourages crash dieting.
- Presence of a money-back guarantee.
Cons of Trim Down Club
- Pricing. Personally, I don’t like monthly pricing. I like the idea of ‘buy something and own it forever.’ But hey, that’s just me…
Final Conclusion: YES, TRY Trim Down Club!
Feel free to use the comments section if you have any contributions to make. Thank you!
Please note that I added affiliate links to this article because it is a positive review. This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to buy this product by clicking the links on this article. This way I can earn a living and continue to maintain this blog as a source of honest, unbiased information. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Thank you for understanding!