Update 19 Feb 2017:
The scammers behind Blackcore Edge are now being sued by former Playboy playmate Holly Madison for claiming in a fake article that she said in an interview with Dr Oz that Hugh Hefner used the product before going to bed with her and the other Playboy girls. Read the news report over at TMZ.
Male enhancement supplement Blackcore Edge is nothing but a multiple website, different name same product scam! In this review I’m going to expose the entire scam franchise, which looks very similar to Au Nue Youth Restore scam previously exposed on this blog.
Created in October 2015, Blackcore Edge claims to be the product that will basically turn you into a ‘raging beast’ in bed. According to the sparse information available on the website, Blackcore Edge will enable you to:
- Have intense orgasm
- Have better erections
- Increase your manhood size
- Experience satisfying sex and
- Increase your stamina
Blackcore Edge also claims to be the solution to poor sexual performance since its formula supposedly boosts testosterone levels.
Ingredients of Blackcore Edge
The ingredients of Blackcore Edge include
- Boron amino acid chelate: Boron is a naturally occurring mineral in the body that is touted to boost testosterone levels. However, no scientific study has linked oral intake of boron with boosting testosterone levels. However, it is known to boost estrogen levels in postmenopausal women and older men. [WebMD]
- Saw palmetto: The fruit of the saw palmetto plant has been used successfully to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). However, it does NOT boost testosterone levels. It only retains the level already produced by the body. [Dr Axe]
- Orchic: Orchic is an extract from the testicles of cattle. It is believed to help maintain healthy testicular function in men, but there is insufficient evidence about its effectiveness. [WebMD]
- Tongkat Alli: This is a herb widely used for boosting libido and testosterone levels. Its effectiveness however, is disputed, but studies have shown that it can influence the body’s stress hormones. [NCBI]
- Epimedium: Also known as Horny Goat Weed, this Chinese herb is touted to relax the blood vessels, which leads to a full erection. However, there is insufficient evidence showing that it actually works. [WebMD]
- Sarsaparilla: This plant contains saponin, a compound that is said to mimic the body’s natural steroids, including testosterone. Again, there is insufficient evidence. [Mother Earth Living]
- Wild Yam Extract: This is widely touted as an alternative to estrogen therapy, although there is little evidence supporting its effectiveness. It has never been shown to have any effect on testosterone levels. [WebMD]
So as you can see, Blackcore Edge is based on ingredients that are basically useless when it comes to sexual enhancement and erectile dysfunction. This means that we are dealing with a product that will NEVER work!
Now to the other reasons why Blackcore Edge is a scam.
1. Blackcore Edge is Part of a Scam Empire!
We are never told anything about Accelerin, the company that owns Blackcore Edge. But do a quick Google search and you will realize that Accelerin is the name of a nootropic (memory boosting) supplement scam. Also, if you Google the postal address of Accelerin (PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799), you’ll discover that the same address has been used to market other scams like Slimming Garcinia and Lumisse Super Detoxifying Serum/Eye Cream.
That’s not all.
2. Blackcore Edge is A Multi-Website, Multi-Name, Same Product Scam!
Let me break it down for you.
Blackcore Edge is not just marketed on its website alone. It is sold in 7 other websites under the following names:
It is pretty easy to establish the connection. Compare the above websites with that of Blackcore Edge, and you’ll see that it is basically the same. Same design, same words, same testimonials, basically same everything. All the lazy scammers did was to lightly tweak the ingredients and change the packaging design to make them look different.
3. Fake Testimonials With Stock Photos
Like I mentioned earlier in the review, Blackcore Edge will never work because of its inferior ingredients. This verdict is further proved by the fact that the testimonials featured on the website are just stock photos. You can buy ‘Steve H’ from GoGraph.com if you want. And as for the remaining two guys, they are untraceable.
4. NOT A Free Trial!
The Blackcore Edge website never mentions any pricing whatsoever, only a ‘free trial.’ But if you think you are getting a free product, you are gravely mistaken! This is because that free trial form is just a trap designed to lure you into an autoship program, where you’ll be billed $89.95 for the very bottle you earlier received for free. After that, you’ll then be charged the same amount every month. [SupplementCritique.com]
Now how ‘free’ is that?
If you made the mistake of ordering Blackcore Edge, you can cancel by calling 1-877-516-7511.
Final Conclusion: DON’T ‘TRY’ Blackcore Edge. It is A SCAM!
Blacklisted websites: BlackcoreEdge.com (edgelineperformance.com), websites listed in heading 2
If you have used Blackcore Edge, please share your experiences with us here, as it will help convince others to stay away from it. Also don’t forget to share this review to the relevant people so that they too won’t fall victim to this scam.