Don’t waste your time trying Natural Pure Forskolin for weight loss because it is a scam! In this review, you’ll discover all you need to know about this weight loss pill and why you should not bother spending money on it.
Natural Pure Forskolin (previously known as ForskolinFast) was created in 2014 but launched sometime in 2015. It claims to be the pill that will help you lose up to 5 pounds a week. All without the need for ‘expensive surgery,’ ‘exhausting exercise,’ ‘strict low-calorie diet’ and ‘excuses.’
Ingredients of Pure Natural Forskolin
We’re told that Pure Natural Forskolin contains ‘100% natural ingredients’ and on the product’s label, we’re informed that it contains ‘20% Coleus forskohlii.’ However, there is no information about the ingredients that constitute the remaining 80%. So how can we know that it is ‘100% natural’?
Coleus forskohlii is a native Asian plant from the mint family which is claimed to induce weight loss. However, as I mentioned in my previous review of Caldoxin weight loss scam, Coleus forskohlii does NOT induce weight loss. Rather, it only helps in stopping further weight gain. [NCBI] In other words, you lose weight via diet and exercise, then supplement with Forskolin to reduce the chances of regaining that lost weight. However, please note that there is little evidence proving that Forskolin has weight loss benefits.
That said, now let’s go to the reasons why Pure Natural Forskolin is a scam:
1. NO Information About the Creators of the Pill
There is absolutely no information about the company that manufactured Natural Pure Forskolin. Check the whole website and search online, and you’ll discover that this product was created by a nameless company. There is no physical address either. Just a postal address with the name ‘Higher Health Foundation’ and a phone number hidden in their Terms and Conditions page.
So what does that tell you? We’re dealing with a ghost company … a serious red flag!
2. Fake Testimonials with Stolen Photos
All the testimonials featured in Natural Pure Forskolin are before-after photos stolen from different websites:
- ‘Claire Simpson’ is actually a popular photo stolen from a website that collects before-after weight loss photos;
- ‘Camille Clancy’ is a stolen photo of a woman named Nancy Reinhardt;
- ‘Anastacia’ is actually a photo stolen from the Tumblr blog of a woman named Julie Jigsaw.
These findings just proved beyond any doubt that Natural Pure Forskolin does not work. As you can see from the links I provided, these photos were already online years before this product was created!
3. Other Scam Evidence
- Pressure Tactic Used. Once you open the Natural Pure Forskolin website, you’ll immediately see a notice at the top of the page telling you that the product ‘was recently featured on TV’ and is in ‘high demand’ as at [insert the date you visited the site.] That’s a popular pressure tactic designed to make you hurry up and buy their product. Besides, Pure Forskolin was never featured on ‘ABC, MSNBC, CNN, etc. If it indeed was ‘seen’ on those sites, then it must have been featured as an advertisement, NOT a news story.
- Pop-up. When you try to leave the page, a pop-up blocks you from leaving. Then you are offered a ‘free shipping coupon. Thanks, but no thanks!
Final Conclusion: DON’T BUY Natural Pure Forskolin. It’s A SCAM!
Blacklisted website: PureNaturalForskolin.com
Alternatives To Natural Pure Forskolin
Rather than spending at least $34.95 every month on this piece of garbage, I recommend that you try these legit weight loss programs instead:
1. Organic Total Body Reboot. If your weight problem is caused by chronic inflammation, then this program by certified fitness expert Thomas DeLauer may help you. Please read the review first before buying!
2. 21-Day Sugar Detox. If your weight issue is caused by bad food cravings/habits, then this program by a certified nutritionist and NY Times bestselling author Diane Sanfilippo may help. Again, read the review first before buying.
3. Eat Stop Eat. If you don’t want to give up your favorite foods but still want to lose weight, then this program by nutrition expert Brad Pilon may be what you’re looking for. Please read the review before buying.
Even though I can’t guarantee that these products will work for everybody, I can vouch for them because they are tested and proven programs with awesome support and a lot of people have had success with them. If you do not know what caused your weight gain, please consult your doctor before trying any of these programs.
Feel free to use the comments if you have any contributions to make. Thank you!