Keto Ultra Diet (PureFit Keto)$49.99 per bottle
Keto Ultra Diet (aka PureFit Keto) is a ridiculous weight loss scam you should stay away from. In this review you will be learning about this product, who created it, and why it is a ridiculous waste of money you you should keep your distance from. So lets begin, shall we?
Keto Ultra Diet was created in March 2018. According to the website, the product is a ‘revolutionary breakthrough’ which will help you lose weight ‘the easiest way’ – through ketosis. It is targeted especially at those using the ketogenic diet for weight loss.
How Keto Ultra Diet Works
According to the manufacturer, Keto Ultra Diet works by putting your body in a constant state of ketosis – a state where your body burns fat instead of carbs. All you have to do is take ‘2 Purefit KETO capsules daily with water’ in addition to the ‘keto-friendly’ diet you’re already on plus ‘plenty of exercise’, and you’ll be on track to losing at least 1 pound of fat everyday.
Now in addition to losing weight, Keto Ultra Diet also claims to help you:
- Burn fat in trouble areas
- Get into ketosis fast
- Burn fat for energy (without the jitters)
- Achieve better brain health
- Achieve faster recovery from exercise
- Maintain lean muscle
- Support better digestion and sleep
Keto Ultra Diet claims to achieve all these by supplying your body with beta-hydroxybutyric acid (aka beta-hydroxybutyrate, BHB or β-HB). This compound is a by-product of fat metabolism which is used together with ketones for energy by the body when there is shortage of carbohydrates, the body’s main fuel.
Now according to Keto Ultra Diet (and many other ketogenic diet merchants out there), BHB is this ‘powerful, fat burning ketone’ that immediately puts your body in ketosis and hence faster weight loss. On top of that, they claim that BHB provides ‘clean’ energy that is sufficient for your everyday life, including in sports.
Well we’ll see about this insane claim but first, let’s not forget our tradition. Who is the cretor of Keto Ultra Diet? This leads us to the reason why this supplement is a scam.
1. The Creator(s) of Keto Ultra Diet is Unknown (Does Not Exist)
I’ve searched on the website of Keto Ultra Diet for information about the company, and I’ve come up with nothing. No name, no address, no postal address. The only thing I came across is a bunch of phone numbers in their Terms and Conditions page but that doesn’t cut it, as these days you can easily obtain phone numbers of any country from the privacy of your own home…thanks to smartphones and app stores. They also have no official social media presence (yeah I saw some Facebook pages of this product, but they are clearly spam pages that can disappear anytime) because the social media icons on their website are unclickable.
Of course y’all know what this means. A HUGE RED FLAG. We’re dealing with a ghost company, which means should anything happen, there is no one to hold responsible. This is a perfect example of a ‘company’ you should never do business with.
2. Fake Testimonials With Stolen Photos
All the testimonials featured on Keto Ultra Diet’s website is fake because they are nothing but photos stolen from other websites. Now how do I know this? I know this because these photos have been on the internet before Keto Ultra Diet’s website was created. So the odds that Keto Ultra Diet is responsible for the results displayed by those testimonial photos is zero. Absolutely zero.
3. Lies about Carbs and Fats as Energy Sources
The scammers behind Keto Ultra Diet decided to tell blatant lies about carbs and fats as energy sources in order to convince you to buy their bogus supplement. Now I’m going to highlight these lies and debunk them.
While trying to explain ‘why diets fail’, the scammers claim:
1. Fat stores on the body as carbs are burned as an easy energy fuel. Essentially we gain more weight year after year.
That’s false and misleading. First, if ‘fat stores on the body as carbs’ are burned for energy, it means two things:
- You are eating less calories than the body needs, so the body is burning its carb reserves it stored as fat
- You are eating less calories than the body needs, so the body is burning its fat reserves
In either scenario, you LOSE weight. So what’s this about ‘essentially we gain more weight year after year’?
2. Carbs are not the body’s ideal source of energy therefore we are usually left feeling tired, stressed and drained at the end of each day.
That’s a laughable, pathetic lie. Fact is, the opposite is true. Carbs are the body’s ideal source of energy and lack of carbs (glucose) is one of the main reasons why you’re tired, stressed and drained at the end of any strenuous exercise or activity.
Next, the scammers decide to tell us ‘why keto works’:
2. Fat IS the body’s ideal source of energy and when you are in ketosis you experience energy and mental clarity like never before and of course very rapid weight loss.
As I’ve already mentioned already, carbs is the body’s ideal source of energy (that’s why carbs are used first instead of fats). Secondly, ‘mental clarity’ associated with ketosis is only very temporary and vanishes in minutes, especially when the inevitable side effects of doing keto eventually sets in (keto flu, restlessness, insane cravings, hormone imbalance etc). Lastly, the ‘energy’ associated with keto is NOT superior to the energy you get from carbs (despite fat giving off more energy per molecule than a carb molecule). I’ll explain in more detail in another review of a different keto product coming up later this week.
So as you can see, Keto Ultra Diet is full of easily refuted lies. This goes to show the kind of people we’re dealing with!
Final Conclusion: DON’T BUY Keto Ultra Diet (PureFit Keto). It is A SCAM!
Alternatives To Keto Ultra Diet
Rather than wasting your precious time and money trying Keto Ultra Diet, here are some of recommended weight loss programs you can try instead:
- Thin From Within (Truth About Keto): This is a program by well-known nutrition specialist and Eat Stop Eat author Brad Pilon. He developed this program specifically for women in response to the 2017 keto craze that left a lot of women in hormonal disrepair. So if you are a woman who wants to lose weight the right way, Truth from Within is something you should try. Get the program now or read my review for more details.
- Eat Stop Eat: This innovative program by afore-mentioned Brad Pilon has been studied extensively and has stood the test of time. If you want to lose weight the right way through intermittent fasting (a proven way of losing weight) this program will show you how to do it correctly for best results. Get the program now or read my review for more details.
- Trim Down Club: This is a lifestyle-based program that will help you lose weight using a combination of your favorite foods. You get to choose your own menu, customize your plan, meet new people with similar goals as yourself and have all your questions answered by nutritionists and dietitians for free. All these and more you’ll get starting at just $1.99 for the first month. Join the program now or read my review for more details.
All these programs use tested and proven methods of weight loss. Most importantly, they are healthy and legit programs who will honor their promise to take care of you and help you achieve your goal. Plus you don’t have to worry about not getting your money back if their programs turns out to not be suitable for your unique situation. They all come with a moneyback guarantee that is honored, unlike scams like Keto Ultra Diet where you’ll have to threaten to sue or file a credit card dispute before you will be refunded.
Feel free to use the comments section if you have any contributions to make. Also don’t forget to share this review to the relevant people. Thank you and stay strong in your weight loss journey!